How did you find this site

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

How did you find this site

Post by Ry » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:56 pm

Just got 109 bocks from google. It got me thinking. How did you find this site? I'm not going to make boxes like, from a friends from another site.

Just write down if you remember how you found this site. If you saw a link on a site to something try to remember what it was too (probably the all roads paper) and what site you came from (probably WRH or my myspace)

I'm just curious, to know how much is by word of mouth, web, my youtube, myspace facebook, and so on. Oh and if someoen told you about it try to remember who it was. If you can't remember you can say that too, just someone told me but I forgot is fine.

If you're a spook you can say that too, just say it's my job to monitor this site.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Re: How did you find this site

Post by Ian » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Myspace for me.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:37 pm

It's my job to monitor this site. lol
*start scary music now*

Really, I can’t recall how I found this site. I think either myspace or youtube or through a friend. I think I didn’t find you through anything political though I believe it was something you wrote about religion.

sCurrently Im writing on this site while working, nice to see you get paid for the hits you get from the site. You should allow more space for ads.

600ccdevil
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by 600ccdevil » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:40 pm

I found this site from Plime.com/v actually. It took me to the ancreport.com/forum hub where the War by Deception videos were. Unfortunately the links on the hub were all down. Kept getting a 404. But I went to the main page and found the Anti-Neocons forum. So here I am. :)

Unfortunately, Plimes search function is rather weak. It's always been a problem for me. You have to search for the specific name of an item and not the site it links to or the name of the actuall article or video. Anyway, long story short, I can't find the original poster of your video. But I suspect that someone over at Plime is an Anti-Neocon :)

Anybody here a Plimate? If not then I'll try to recruit the person who posted the video.
"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"

-Yuri Orlov
Lord of War

600ccdevil
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by 600ccdevil » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Phys wrote: sCurrently Im writing on this site while working, nice to see you get paid for the hits you get from the site. You should allow more space for ads.

Honestly I wouldn't be opposed to you having a few ad-sense ads on here.
"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"

-Yuri Orlov
Lord of War

Rio
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Rio » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:30 pm

I remember exactly how I found this site. It was after I watched "All Roads Lead to Israel" which was posted on Spidered News. They still have the video posted there.

http://www.spiderednews.com/Videos/82820.htm

Don't ask me how I ended up there, but it was when I first started looking into 9/11. After watching the video I signed up to the forum.

Q'
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Q' » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:57 pm

Via WRH.

funk
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by funk » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Pretty sure through WRH, around the time of Israel's attack on Lebanon.

Didn't join until a while later, when I finally had a computer at home.

Int'l man of mystery
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Int'l man of mystery » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Ry wrote:Just got 109 bocks from google. It got me thinking. How did you find this site? I'm not going to make boxes like, from a friends from another site.

Just write down if you remember how you found this site. If you saw a link on a site to something try to remember what it was too (probably the all roads paper) and what site you came from (probably WRH or my myspace)

I'm just curious, to know how much is by word of mouth, web, my youtube, myspace facebook, and so on. Oh and if someoen told you about it try to remember who it was. If you can't remember you can say that too, just someone told me but I forgot is fine.

If you're a spook you can say that too, just say it's my job to monitor this site.
For me, it was through WRH to the "All Roads" paper. I believe that was around 2006 or 2007.

bruno718
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by bruno718 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:07 pm

myspace - all roads.
mokesnapcentral.blogspot.com