Newest War by Deception 2013

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Newest War by Deception 2013

Post by Ry » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Got it on my alternate youtube page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blSifMddGf8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For a DVD Go here donate $50 http://www.ancreport.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or just scroll up to the top of this page and see the yellow donate button. Make sure to leave your address if you want a DVD. Why such a high a price? because I don't want to have to burn so many DVDs on my crappy CPU and mail them from Japan, shipping is a bitch and so is the dollar. Consider it more of a donation. Help combat Jonestown. I'll sign them if you ask. And anyone donating more than 50 even if it is just 51 gets bumped to the front of the line.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

33breeze
Protesting War
Protesting War

Re: Newest War by Deception

Post by 33breeze » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:20 pm

thanks.

JayJ
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by JayJ » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:53 am

Thanks a lot. I like how it keeps getting updated.
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:30 am

ill try to put up the second hour today

33breeze
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by 33breeze » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:03 am

I wish somone were able to hijack the major networks and broadcast war by deception during the state of the union address.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:31 am

i am debating weather or not to put the pentagon stuff in the next part

33breeze
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by 33breeze » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Ry wrote:i am debating weather or not to put the pentagon stuff in the next part
Why?

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Ry wrote:i am debating weather or not to put the pentagon stuff in the next part
You don't need to it's overkill. the who how and why are clear, job done. maybe as an extra.

I seems to me that the pentagon cult only care about this tiny percentage of the overall event, I don't get it. If someone starts talking to me about 911 and they open with "I heard a missile hit the pentagon" I say yeah i've heard some people say that...HEY did you know WHO was busted in vans full of explosives on 911? then get them on the track to Why..

Ry this is a very high end documentary the pentagon will only distract the newbies.
All Politics is a Meme War

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:23 pm

i dont know. i think after a good hour and 20mins of solid factual info maybe they would be willing to hear it. all the 911 films are neutral on the pentagon to be pc basically to avoid the missile cult. im not pc. i have toned it down but i just want to explain a plane hit this is crucial in tying cheney's timeline to the peoc bunker and the refusal to shoot the plane down. thinking a missile hit is just god damn ridiculous. My first short film basically made them shut the fuck up about the size of the holes. It actually worked. they just moved on to other shit the lawn, the rings, and so on so i just put all of it back to back so they can shut the fuck up about all of it.

mdinno
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by mdinno » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Ry's presentation is excellent. I never thought anyone would be able to change my thoughts on certain things like a missile hitting the Pentagon, but he was able to do it using real facts and logic.
Fedor Emelianenko - "I Do Not Talk About My Weaknesses, I Work On Them."