Fuck Christopher Columbus

Current events, politics, and more.
general hoke
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Re: Fuck Chrostopher Columbus

Post by general hoke » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:04 pm

once again on colombo day I feel it is my duty to FUCK YOU COLUMBUS, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND ALL THE FUCKING SICK BASTARDS THAT CELEBRATE THIS GENOCIDE.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Fuck Columbus and fuck false history
Get The Empire Unmasked here

ResistRevoltReform
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by ResistRevoltReform » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:49 am

Where can I watch the canary effect for free? It looks amazing!
Obama - Proving that a black president can be JUST as bad as a white one
Debt is the key to the shackles of Slavery, and the bankers are the keymasters

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:57 am

my house

ResistRevoltReform

Post by ResistRevoltReform » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:41 am

Well thanks for the invite, but I can't exactly afford a plane ticket for a private screening :P
Obama - Proving that a black president can be JUST as bad as a white one
Debt is the key to the shackles of Slavery, and the bankers are the keymasters

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:05 am

Columbus didn't really think he was in India. And the word Indians was just a root for indigenous. That's why they never changed it. And he wasn't a brave champion of saying the world was round nor was he setting out to prove that. M that's an American fable told to school children. Most of the world including even Europe knew and believed the world was round. Only a minority of Christians and Jews thought otherwise and no one else. The Indians too knew the world was round. Columbus went to conquer and pillage. I hate Columbus but basically all the crap you learned in school is just that, pure crap.

Columbus was the first CATHOLIC to discover the Americas and that is why he is credited with the whole discovery. He was a Knight a Malta hardcore Christian. The man fed children to dogs and made a sport of hanging bodies up by tied arms and hacking at them the way would cut a tree down. And this guy has his own holiday.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:07 pm

There are ink drawings of what the spanish did. Never seen anything with such a pitch black and evil imagination to torture and kill poeple.
Check your slides

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:01 pm

He wrote about what they did. They used to have Indians carry the Spanish in hammocks or on their backs as the Spanish refused to walk from one spot to another. Against metal armor and guns the Indians had no way to fight back. There was one incident when two Indian children had a parrot and a Spanish officer amused by the bird cut the heads off the children and kept the bird.

They sold Indian body parts as dog food. They gave out copper rings in exchange for gold. The Indians would wear the rings on necklaces. If you were spotted without any rings or without enough you got your hand chopped off and bled to death. Indian women were repeatedly raped until death. Some were auctioned off to be gang raped to death including young girls.

Columbus and his men were true monsters. I can't think of anyone more evil. Even Dracula at least waited for some minor crime before his punishments. Columbus needed no pretext, just enjoyed it. That is why it is fitting that the capital is named after him. It's alos why they won't teach you shit about who he really was and what he really did when you are in school. Instead they tell you he was a free thinker out to prove the world was round and skip over what he did to the Indians.

He took 500 back to Spain only 200 survived the trip. They were lower than cattle slaves. They were like hunted animals to him.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:48 pm

It seems to me his ships carried a disproportionate amount of psychopaths. Him included.

Psychopaths still run the show.
Check your slides

Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Dissent » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:13 am

bump.
"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson