What can the FBI do after the Anthrax goose chase?

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

What can the FBI do after the Anthrax goose chase?

Post by Ry » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:32 pm

What is the FBI going to do when the Hatfill case goes dry? The guy didn't send the anthrax after 911, he wasn't in any of the locations he would have needed to be in to do it. The only way he could have been involved would have to be with at minimal at least two partners because no one could cover the ground that fast to mail anthrax from New Jersey and copy cat hoax attacks from Florida which were done before there was public reports of the first attacks (since they sat unopened so long) thus showing the hoax attacks were done by the same group.

Why hasn't Philip Zack been investigated? I don't think Zack did it, because it would just be too stupid for him to finger a guy he already got fired over harassing, when all it would do is lead back to himself who got caught stealing anthrax in the past just prior to the WTC 93 bombing. But who else would know so many details abut Addaas? Could someone close to Zack being trying to frame Zack by framing Addaas or is Zack really that stupid. Considering that the letters accusing Addaas were sent to the Justice Department before public reports of the Anthrax attacks, is very damning. Did he do this on his own? How would he have known an attack even happened, and why be anonymous about it? He would have had to have stolen anthrax again and been able to travel extremely fast. It's faulty logic from the start to blame this all on one person instead of a group. Zack is involved some how. He either was part of it, knew about it and acted on his own to frame someone he hated, or was set up. He should have been questioned regardless. If nothing else he should have been questioned for returning to a lab late at night, that he was fired from the first time anthrax went missing. And if you really stretch it and say he was set up, then by whom? It must have been someone else in the same lab who also knew Addaas and had access to anthrax.

What doesn't fit is how the attacks were first blamed on Al Qaeda with notes reading death to America and Death to Israel. It made sense at the time after such a big attack on the WTC and Pentagon that a follow up bio attack was just part of the plan. But like lying about WMDs they must have known that in time the anthrax would get genetically traced back to the US. Unless they planned on saying Addaas worked for Al Qaeda and had confederates who still worked in the lab, blaming him was pointless. The choice of targets antiwar senators never made any sense either. Someone tried to kill Daschle and Leahy who were oposed to the pre-written and crammed in PATRIOT ACT.

How would Zack know where to mail the letters from to make it appear like an attack by Al Qaeda? Also how could arrange it that Israeli security forces would claim to have witnessed Al Qaeda getting anthrax from Iraqis in a meeting in Prague. (A meeting that never happened and a transaction that never happened between to parties that didn't meet and didn't have weapons grade anthrax). He couldn't have unless he was either working with them, or because he didn't do it.

It seems like junk anthrax (from the cow in Texas) was either a copy cat or done to widen the trail of suspects. The weapons grade anthrax sent to senators however and meant to kill them, narrows the possibilities considerably.

Well we know who lied about the anthrax and connected it to Iraq, and we know what the notes said and we know who was living next door to hijackers and could have sent Hoax letters to Miller and Fox News but real. Someone definitely benefited from blaming connecting it to Iraq. There is no reason to risk blaming it on Al Qaeda when no extra crimes were needed to demonize them after 911 they were already enemy number one. The purpose of the Anthrax attack then was part of a larger plan, connect Iraq to 911 and maybe kill off some senators. It was then UN resolution 1441 that the US used as a pretext to invade Iraq, and for all the talk of WMDs and other excuses, you must remember that at the time, Anthrax was the main stable for going to war. Colin Powell took a mock vile of anthrax to the UN to give his Neocon written speech. This was the keystone. This was the official reason for war and main scare tactic.

Israel lied about the anthrax which is what connected it to Iraq and this was a lie built on top of another lie about a meeting in Prague which came from PNAC members, the Weekly Standard, a PNAC founder's publication, and then compounded by Cheney repeating it on air.

Come on now, an unchecked bag that just so happened to not make its final flight with a list of the names and plans for 911. If that had been searched it would have blown everything. Surely Atta wouldn't have risked that. And not one built two unburned passports found or given to the FBI. :puke: It wasn't like this Israeli anthrax lie happened in a bubble. Israel was caught in a massive spy ring which monitored the hijackers (aka assisted them and shielded them) and the Mossad is busted on 911 using fake moving vans which were carrying explosives and some were arrested, failed polygraph tests and were released anyway. Some were even filming and celebrating the attack, they were also busted in the same type on van which had traced of explosives. Tourist celebrating is one thing, intelligence agents which training in explosives doing it is another. And yet the media was running a faked tape of dancing Palestinians. All of Israel's foreknowledge, possible involvement, and known lies, like every crime Israel does, is ignored by the mass media. Much greater details are in my films and reports. 911 was much more complex than 19 guys from caves. And it wasn't just the US and Israel. Things don't even break into clean categories like that. The US has covert cells (modern privateers) all over the world. Much of their work isn't even proper CIA, it's Project 909 COG operations which have been running strong out of the OVP. Of course when it was Bush Sr, in the OVP he was already the former director of the CIA, so perhaps there is overlap. However by the time Cheney ran the show, the CIA and OVP were virtually having a silent battle between themselves. Apparently the CIA doesn't even know who all is off limits and the COG stepped in to make sure it's privateers would avoid the CIA by giving them inside information about the CIA's teams. All this makes for a much longer report... (aka go read read all roads or watch my movie! :) both are free)

Anyway the question remains, what will the FBI do when Hatfill's goose chase runs dry. Will they just string him up in a kangaroo court? I actually think not. It would have happened already if that was possible. They will need a new fall guy. We could have another Mikesell incident. The FBI will have to go back to the labs. who are they going to land on. If you don't know Mikesell killed himself, (allegedly) by drinking. Did he or was it another "suiciding." Maybe Mikesell was part of it, but if so it seems the FBI would start wrapping it up from there. Maybe instead of just hating being accused, he found out who really could have done it. Bryne, Rippy, Ivins, Zack, Heine,...

You can scratch Zack and Rippy off the list as they worked together Zack was no longer at the lab and there apparently is no interest in him. My guy says Ivins is next. He worked with Mikesell. It quite unlikely that Ivins and Mikesell worked together to do this, after all it doesn't fit with locations or motive, or knowledge. How would they know where to mail the letters from? Why blame Al Qaeda and then Assaad? And most of all neither could get Israel to lie about witnessing a transfer. Nope. This was a larger plot to pull Iraq into war. Anthrax came from intelligence. These were moles working with Israel and the US. Which is why it could be blamed on Mikesell and or Ivins. They're going to have to kill him. There is no way this can go to trial. I am not convinced of anyone innocence but I'm 100% sure they are not going to finger Israel and start to unravel 911. A fall guy can flip thus since the first two blame shifts ave failed and the third one is failing, they are going to have to sacrifice someone, or pick a patsy and kill them before a trail starts.

I just don't see any other way out of this. I'd like to be wrong. Maybe the FBI is honest enough. After all there still is an on going trial for AIPAC and it's spies. The FBI did start that investigation as far back as the 90s. Maybe they are building a air tight case and planning to go for bigger fish. But it seems to good to be true. My bet is AIPAC finds some way out of this mess. They're threaten to tell on everyone and by that I mean everyone and thus be free because there is no way that many high powered individuals can get in trouble. But it's possible to see Rice and Cheney pulled into a Virginia court room. If that happens Cheney could have his final heart attack and Rice will have a car accident. But it won't get that far.

Time will tell.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: What can the FBI do after the Anthrax goose chase?

Post by Ry » Sat May 08, 2010 11:57 pm

FlashBack Bruce Ivin's death predicted April 2008 by 911 Truther Ryan Dawson. Check the time stamp. Below is the same report with a few links to sources one of which is the video segments about anthrax pulled form the film war by deception. Given That Francis Boyle reveals that "Spike" Bowman of the FBI helped cover up the anthrax investigation by ordering the ames strain destroyed, was the same FBI agent who blocked investigating Moussaoui's computer before 911, one can see clear collusion between high ranking officials in the FBI and the Israelis. Below is a copy of a report from April 2008 which you can see in its original form just by scrolling up. Below is exactly the same only with some links and fixed typos. The new release of War By Deception 2010 will have the update segments on the anthrax case, the PNAC cabal, 911, and the wars that followed. Hopefully I can have that done and find a place to release it where it won't be immediately censored as it was last time from youtube and google.

From 2008 I wrote:

What is the FBI going to do when the Hatfill case goes dry? The guy didn't send the anthrax after 911, he wasn't in any of the locations he would have needed to be in to do it. The only way he could have been involved would have to be with at minimal at least two partners because no one could cover the ground that fast to mail anthrax from New Jersey and copy cat hoax attacks from Florida which were done before there was public reports of the first attacks (since they sat unopened so long) thus showing the hoax attacks were done by the same group.

Why hasn't Philip Zack been investigated? I don't think Zack did it, because it would just be too stupid for him to finger a guy he already got fired over harassing, when all it would do is lead back to himself who got caught stealing anthrax in the past just prior to the WTC 93 bombing. But who else would know so many details abut Addaas? Could someone close to Zack being trying to frame Zack by framing Addaas or is Zack really that stupid. Considering that the letters accusing Addaas were sent to the Justice Department before public reports of the Anthrax attacks, is very damning. Did he do this on his own? How would he have known an attack even happened, and why be anonymous about it? He would have had to have stolen anthrax again and been able to travel extremely fast. It's faulty logic from the start to blame this all on one person instead of a group. Zack is involved some how. He either was part of it, knew about it and acted on his own to frame someone he hated, or was set up. He should have been questioned regardless. If nothing else he should have been questioned for returning to a lab late at night, that he was fired from the first time anthrax went missing. And if you really stretch it and say he was set up, then by whom? It must have been someone else in the same lab who also knew Addaas and had access to anthrax.

What doesn't fit is how the attacks were first blamed on Al Qaeda with notes reading death to America and Death to Israel. It made sense at the time after such a big attack on the WTC and Pentagon that a follow up bio attack was just part of the plan. But like lying about WMDs they must have known that in time the anthrax would get genetically traced back to the US. Unless they planned on saying Addaas worked for Al Qaeda and had confederates who still worked in the lab, blaming him was pointless. The choice of targets antiwar senators never made any sense either. Someone tried to kill Daschle and Leahy who were opposed to the pre-written and crammed in PATRIOT ACT.

How would Zack know where to mail the letters from to make it appear like an attack by Al Qaeda? Also how could he arrange it so that Israeli security forces would claim to have witnessed Al Qaeda getting anthrax from Iraqis in a meeting in Prague. (A meeting that never happened and a transaction that never happened between to parties that didn't meet and didn't have weapons grade anthrax). He couldn't have unless he was either working with them, or because he didn't do it.

It seems like junk anthrax (from the cow in Texas) was either a copy cat or done to widen the trail of suspects. The weapons grade anthrax sent to senators however and meant to kill them, narrows the possibilities considerably.

Well we know who lied about the anthrax and connected it to Iraq, and we know what the notes said, and we know who was living next door to hijackers and could have sent Hoax letters to Miller and Fox News but real anthrax to the senate. Someone definitely benefited from blaming and connecting it to Iraq. There is no reason to risk blaming it on Al Qaeda when no extra crimes were needed to demonize them after 911 they were already enemy number one. The purpose of the Anthrax attack then was part of a larger plan, connect Iraq to 911 and maybe kill off some senators. It was then UN resolution 1441 that the US used as a pretext to invade Iraq, and for all the talk of WMDs and other excuses, you must remember that at the time, Anthrax was the main stable for going to war. Colin Powell took a mock vile of anthrax to the UN to give his Neocon written speech. This was the keystone. This was the official reason for war and main scare tactic.

Israel lied about the anthrax which is what connected it to Iraq and this was a lie built on top of another lie about a meeting in Prague which came from PNAC members, the Weekly Standard, a PNAC founder's publication, and then compounded by Cheney repeating it on air.

Come on now, an unchecked bag that just so happened to not make its final flight with a list of the names and plans for 911. If that had been searched it would have blown everything. Surely Atta wouldn't have risked that. And not one but two unburned passports found or given to the FBI. :puke: It wasn't like this Israeli anthrax lie happened in a bubble. Israel was caught in a massive spy ring which monitored the hijackers (aka assisted them and shielded them) and the Mossad is busted on 911 using fake moving vans which were carrying explosives and some were arrested, failed polygraph tests and were released anyway. Some were even filming and celebrating the attack, they were also busted in the same type of van which had traced of explosives. Tourists celebrating is one thing, intelligence agents which training in explosives doing it is another. And yet the media was running a faked tape of dancing Palestinians. All of Israel's foreknowledge, possible involvement, and known lies, like every crime Israel does, is ignored by the mass media. Much greater details are in my films and reports. 911 was much more complex than 19 guys from caves. And it wasn't just the US and Israel. Things don't even break into clean categories like that. The US has covert cells (modern privateers) all over the world. Much of their work isn't even proper CIA, it's Project 909 COG operations which have been running strong out of the DOD and OVP. Of course when it was Bush Sr, in the OVP he was already the former director of the CIA, so perhaps there is overlap. However by the time Cheney ran the show, the CIA and OVP were virtually having a silent battle between themselves. Apparently the CIA doesn't even know who all is off limits and the COG stepped in to make sure it's privateers would avoid the CIA by giving them inside information about the CIA's teams. All this makes for a much longer report... (aka go read read all roads or watch my movie! :) both are free)

Anyway the question remains, what will the FBI do when Hatfill's goose chase runs dry. Will they just string him up in a kangaroo court? I actually think not. It would have happened already if that was possible. They will need a new fall guy. We could have another Mikesell incident. The FBI will have to go back to the labs. who are they going to land on. If you don't know Mikesell killed himself, (allegedly) by drinking. Did he or was it another "suiciding." Maybe Mikesell was part of it, but if so it seems the FBI would start wrapping it up from there. Maybe instead of just hating being accused, he found out who really could have done it. Bryne, Rippy, Ivins, Zack, Heine,...

You can scratch Zack and Rippy off the list as they worked together Zack was no longer at the lab and there apparently is no interest in him. My guy says Ivins is next. He worked with Mikesell. It quite unlikely that Ivins and Mikesell worked together to do this, after all it doesn't fit with locations or motive, or knowledge. How would they know where to mail the letters from? Why blame Al Qaeda and then Assaad? And most of all neither could get Israel to lie about witnessing a transfer. Nope. This was a larger plot to pull Iraq into war. Anthrax came from intelligence. These were moles working with Israel and the US. Which is why it could be blamed on Mikesell and or Ivins. They're going to have to kill him. There is no way this can go to trial. I am not convinced of anyone innocence but I'm 100% sure they are not going to finger Israel and start to unravel 911. A fall guy can flip thus since the first two blame shifts ave failed and the third one is failing, they are going to have to sacrifice someone, or pick a patsy and kill them before a trail starts.

I just don't see any other way out of this. I'd like to be wrong. Maybe the FBI is honest enough. After all there still is an on going trial for AIPAC and it's spies. The FBI did start that investigation as far back as the 90s. Maybe they are building a air tight case and planning to go for bigger fish. But it seems to good to be true. My bet is AIPAC finds some way out of this mess. They're threaten to tell on everyone and by that I mean everyone and thus be free because there is no way that many high powered individuals can get in trouble. But it's possible to see Rice and Cheney pulled into a Virginia court room. If that happens Cheney could have his final heart attack and Rice will have a car accident. But it won't get that far.

Time will tell.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Mon May 10, 2010 12:57 pm

I need to bump this.
Check your slides

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon May 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Thank You.
Oh and guess what Bowman is doing now? He's a fellow at the Homeland Security Policy Institute.

AKA a salary for nothing as a reward for his work helping make 911 happen.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:03 pm

bump

bipolarbear57
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by bipolarbear57 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:24 am

Deep stuff Ry. You're inside this case and have been bloodhounding it for a while I know.
You must have sources pretty close to the action. I don't have a clue as to where one would start researching something like this...?! :mrgreen:
Johann Von Goethe, once said, there are none more hopelessly enslaved, than those who falsely believe they are free.

"...Government is best which governs not at all; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have."
. For government is an expedient, by which men would fain succeed in letting one another alone; and, as has been said, when it is most expedient, the governed are most let alone by it. - Henry David Thoreau

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
Tenth Amen < AX >

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 am

I just have mad deduction skills.

general hoke
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by general hoke » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:37 am

you gotta get this to mike and that other station the republic was it called?

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:23 am

I've sent it to him but he never links to it I don't know why.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:28 am

bump